Hello again

dunnah01

After a 4 year absence due to Alfa urges I've returned to the fold. Just picked up a lovey 2006 QPV. It's a different beast to the 3200 and a great car. Still trying to get the duo-select figured out but Sport & Manual seems to do the trick...

Wanderer

After a 4 year absence due to Alfa urges I've returned to the fold. Just picked up a lovey 2006 QPV. It's a different beast to the 3200 and a great car. Still trying to get the duo-select figured out but Sport & Manual seems to do the trick...

Change up on 4K revs and change down at low revs rapidly under decent braking, makes a nice noise.

One thing I do that is an epic fail, at lights I double pull for neutral, wait, forget, lights change and a boot it to take off, 0mph, 7K revs......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

dunnah01

Welcome back, has it really been 4 years!

It seems longer when you've no Maserati on the driveway

Change up on 4K revs and change down at low revs rapidly under decent braking, makes a nice noise.

That sounds like a suitable excuse for some messing about.

One thing I do that is an epic fail, at lights I double pull for neutral, wait, forget, lights change and a boot it to take off, 0mph, 7K revs......

I'm sure my epic fail will involve reversing into something from my attempts so far..