MC Stradale Centennial- good price?

Andyk

I lurve it and I dont think it's badly priced at all.
Would I pay £20k more than a std one? Probably not but it is gorgeous

Not enough difference between that a a standard to warrant the extra......prefer the standard interior as well....But that colour is a very expensive option and it is lovely.

Andyk

Am I missing something....why is this a centennial? Did they continue them past the centenary year? Or is it just a spec & not related to year?

Lovely car but too rich for my measly back pocket I'm sad to say.

Think they went on for a year or until they decided they made enough money off them.

Andyk

Thanks Andy. I'd love an MC Strad Centennial....maybe next year Rodney.

They should be a bit cheaper by then as well buddy.......I do like the red but the colour that caught my eye on the car was the dirty white ....... Pietra grey.

outrun

Not enough difference between that a a standard to warrant the extra......prefer the standard interior as well....But that colour is a very expensive option and it is lovely.

It’s not about how different it is, it’s the fact that it’s a low volume special that makes it desirable. It’s a little expensive but the colour and spec is great and if I didn’t already own one, I’d be all over this. Pietra gray is also a great colour though. I’m still convinced that the long term bet on the 2 seater cars is wiser though and so I’m very likely to buy the roll cage for mine and keep its desirability up.

Navcorr

...but the colour that caught my eye on the car was the dirty white ....... Pietra grey.

Pietra gray is also a great colour though.

Each to their own of course, but come on, looks like a Hammerite primer. Dull with a capital D :conf:

[video=youtube;6sG0ymlbsV0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sG0ymlbsV0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

conaero

Forum Owner
It’s not about how different it is, it’s the fact that it’s a low volume special that makes it desirable. It’s a little expensive but the colour and spec is great and if I didn’t already own one, I’d be all over this. Pietra gray is also a great colour though. I’m still convinced that the long term bet on the 2 seater cars is wiser though and so I’m very likely to buy the roll cage for mine and keep its desirability up.

Yep, this is how it works.

Contigo

Sponsor
That white one at Saxton has been on for ages.... If I could get that for £50k I'd even be prepared to put up with that loud blue interior and domestic appliance/bridal white.....

Thoughts please forums Gurus.....

outrun

You'll do well to get that below 55k and it has too many miles on it for many. That's why it's still there.

Contigo

Sponsor
You'll do well to get that below 55k and it has too many miles on it for many. That's why it's still there.

So why don't they price it properly for two reasons we have both identified, one it's too leggy for most and two the interior colour is gopping. It would make a good bridal car though in white.... Hmmm..... Let's see if they return my call.

Andyk

I like the blue and white Phil.....give them a call as you never know until you talk to them. White would match the brides as well.

Andyk

So why don't they price it properly for two reasons we have both identified, one it's too leggy for most and two the interior colour is gopping. It would make a good bridal car though in white.... Hmmm..... Let's see if they return my call.

Should have read this first Phil...you have and it would.

Contigo

Sponsor
- Rosso Magma – This new color is a special pearlescent paint with undertones of purple and dark blue.
It is Maserati’s unique interpretation of Italy’s traditional motorsports racing color. Rosso Magma and
Blu Inchiostro signify the colors of the city of Bologna where the company was founded a century ago
and they are the colors of the traditional Maserati oval logo

jamhot77

That white one at Saxton has been on for ages.... If I could get that for £50k I'd even be prepared to put up with that loud blue interior and domestic appliance/bridal white.....

Thoughts please forums Gurus.....

The interior was much easier on the eye in person than the photos suggest

Contigo

Sponsor
Was going to ask you what it looked like mate.

The things which I need to make sure
1) brakes, carbon ceramics at £6k all round will need checking plus pads £400 per corner
2) Two of the pictures show a black mark on the drivers side rear bumper, I hope it's the light but it doesn't look good.
3) The R and 1 buttons are worn and need replacing for sure.
4) Clutch life?

How did it look to you first impressions?