Seems Eduardo built my GS Spyder on 31.1.06

BadgerPhil

This is my second GS Spyder. I sadly re-ended a F150 who was making a LH turn two years ago and after searching for a year I found another pristine example in La Jolla, CA.

Had it at Kelly Moss Motorsports here in Madison, WI last year for a oil change and addressing a loose SS grate in the wheel wheel and they found this!

We've had a terrible spring and the car is aching to go for a drive - it's a summer only car, top down at all times, no rain, no snow (May to October).

Love this car and will cherish it forever!

Attachments

• LaJolla - signature on wheel well.jpg
    LaJolla - signature on wheel well.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 173
  • 08Front-Right-2.jpg
    08Front-Right-2.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 173

MrPea

Oh those colours are lovely! Want to swap? I'm also going to check to see if he did mine :D

Delmonte

Fantastic! I want my car to have been built by Eduardo now! Where is that, inside rear bumper??

BadgerPhil

The guys at Kelly Moss thought it was Eduardo's employee number. But that can't be true as the number on Spartcus's is different. And I don't think it ties into the VIN. Mine is ZAMEB18A460023434.

I don't even want to tell you guy what I paid for this whip - 2nd owner, 17,500 miles, and flawless PPI. You'd **** yourselves. They just don't get the love here in the US.

Only thing noted on the PPI was the missing emergency trunk release. Which I dropped $25 for somone to find it in a dust covered bin in Modena. And it was worth it! Love the graphics! Either is Italian mobster reality or Italian humor.

And more car ****.

Attachments

• IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 55
  • 06Rear-Right-1.jpg
    06Rear-Right-1.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 55
  • GS Spyder - RH.jpg
    GS Spyder - RH.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 55

Ewan

GS Spiders are crazy cheap in the USA when compared to what we pay here. Not far off half price! And this one is particularly lovely.

safrane

Interesting observation re prices.

Would love a 90 Anniversary as a collection piece but prices and availability make it a non starter with a UK car.

Have no issue with LHD so may do some research re the dreaded VAT etc.