QP V Larini Exhaust

AndyG

Due to the new owner of my QP wanting the original exhaust, my rear oval valved Larini boxes are now for sale, they come complete with remote operated valve kit with 2 fobs, both boxes are in very good condition and operate correctly, they have completed approx 6k miles and sound awesome when open, and surprisingly subdued when closed.

looking to sell to the Forum first, but will be on Ebay by the end of May if no takers.

Offers around £1100.00 please and i can ship foc in the UK if needed, or collect from Birmingham, feel free to PM me or ring my office number 0121 4367272 between 9 and 5,weekdays only.

Andy

image2.jpgimage1.jpg

image1.jpg
image2.jpg
image1.jpg

Ozmurc

Due to the new owner of my QP wanting the original exhaust, my rear oval valved Larini boxes are now for sale, they come complete with remote operated valve kit with 2 fobs, both boxes are in very good condition and operate correctly, they have completed approx 6k miles and sound awesome when open, and surprisingly subdued when closed.

looking to sell to the Forum first, but will be on Ebay by the end of May if no takers.

Offers around £1100.00 please and i can ship foc in the UK if needed, or collect from Birmingham, feel free to PM me or ring my office number 0121 4367272 between 9 and 5,weekdays only.

Andy

Is this still for sale?

AndyG

No sorry, long gone and sold to a forum member.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk