Another smitten newbie !

TimR

Hi Folks...!
Ive posted once or twice but essentially, new to the group, and ownership.
I just agreed to purchase a 4200 GT Coupe (2006)

Looking forward to getting it home to Sunny Suffolk and start sorting her out a bit. :as002:

cheers

TimR

safrane

Welcome Tim and congratulations on the new car.

Safe drive home on this beautiful spring day.

Nibby

Hi Tim
Nice car.
Fellow new Maserati owner from Suffolk and loving it.
I'm in Barton Mills near the Cambs border.
Mark

Mr K

Hi Tim
Nice car.
Fellow new Maserati owner from Suffolk and loving it.
I'm in Barton Mills near the Cambs border.
Mark

Hi Tim & Mark, good to see some more Suffolk-based folk. Apparently there's a light green 4200 that's recently appeared where I work, too. Not seen it myself yet.

TimR

Cheers MrK !
Busy working on an appropriate parking space so just this image,grabbed from the net...
Something about this car. As has been noted before, they do neat trick in appearing smaller than they really are. And so much more shapely than photos manage to convey...!
Coupe GT.jpg

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Excellent! Good news, Tim. Whereabouts in Suffolk are you? I'm ex-Lavenham and tend to default to heading north up the coast to Walberswick, Dunwich, Aldeburgh and the usual obvious haunts for weekend sun (or rain, fog, cloud, dizzle).

TimR

Excellent! Good news, Tim. Whereabouts in Suffolk are you? I'm ex-Lavenham and tend to default to heading north up the coast to Walberswick, Dunwich, Aldeburgh and the usual obvious haunts for weekend sun (or rain, fog, cloud, dizzle).

Im north suffolk. I moved out of Norwich @18 months ago, after several attempts were made to break into my lock up...
Nearest place with a pulse is Diss...!

Grtzzz...!
TimR

Simon1963

Nice looking car that one Tim sounds/looks a good one. I like the colour combination. I’m in Costessey and in the research stages as I won’t have the funds until September. Did you look at any others that are currently advertised?

CatmanV2

Used to live near Costessey, Taverham in fact. One of my school friends lived in what is now the Brooklands Care home

C

Corridore

Cheers MrK !
Busy working on an appropriate parking space so just this image,grabbed from the net...
Something about this car. As has been noted before, they do neat trick in appearing smaller than they really are. And so much more shapely than photos manage to convey...!
View attachment 48480

Lovely looking car mate, congrats on the purchase. They really are quite special little cars, you'll have fun chasing the red line. And I agree, they don't photograph well, but look gorgeous in the metal

Simon1963

Used to live near Costessey, Taverham in fact. One of my school friends lived in what is now the Brooklands Care home

C
I know the one Catman. I’ve been in Norfolk since 1996 but in September I’m moving back to Yorkshire, my birth county, to start early retirement and Maserati ownership.

Congratulations Tim and welcome.
Incidentally, your VRM is a Belfast number plate.
So your car was first registered in Belfast, or was
put on that plate for some other reason.

TimR

Congratulations Tim and welcome.
Incidentally, your VRM is a Belfast number plate.
So your car was first registered in Belfast, or was
put on that plate for some other reason.

Nice one !
i think these cars are often "garnished" with private plates or otherwise subject to plate changes...
Actually kind of glad it isnt anything special but Belfast issue....
Judging by miscellaneous notes on the car, I think it was subject to being changed somewhere along the way .:proud: