Bristol MOT

WaveyDavey

Big up the Bristol massive.

Where do you take your Maseratis for MOTs? I don't feel as though I want to leave it with local garage where I take the family shitbox, and I'm not sure the GTS will get into FCM Motorsport (where I take my trackslag) owing to the gradient and tight manoeuvring required to gain access.

So who do you use?

safrane

I use My Garage Emersons Green. Ask for John to do the MOT and he will allow you to stay with the car and see underneath if you wish.

He has done my Maseratis for the last 10 years and looks after it well. (He refuses to test the washers as he knows they are fine and does not want the car to get wet).

I have only had one fail (a tyre and my own fault).

If you do use them let me know and if I am in England I will buy you a coffee at the Composite Park next door.

WaveyDavey

I use My Garage Emersons Green. Ask for John to do the MOT and he will allow you to stay with the car and see underneath if you wish.

He has done my Maseratis for the last 10 years and looks after it well. (He refuses to test the washers as he knows they are fine and does not want the car to get wet).

I have only had one fail (a tyre and my own fault).

If you do use them let me know and if I am in England I will buy you a coffee at the Composite Park next door.
Top shout - I'm in Downend so this is just down the road. MOT due in May; i'll see if you're about!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk