4200 £14,000

Sparks

Hi Martyn

I've had a look at yours.

As you say, new clutch and a bargain, but I'm not sure about the interior colour. I know that sounds a bit shallow, and I could find the right colour interior being hauled around by a bag of nuts and bolts.

Yours is on my radar, most definitely. Where about are you?

Spartacus

Im near Southampton , And i totally understand . I was the same when I saw it in an add but changed my mind when I saw it in the flesh .

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
The light grey on that car does look lovely in the flesh. It also stands the test of time better than most other colours.

Spartacus

I did nt like to say but cream gets very dirty and is hard to re colour. I had a look at one when I bought mine and it had nt aged well . And i think im correct in saying that mine is one of your old cars Dicky ?

Last edited:

Rwc13

I had a GS with the light grey leather. Didn't photograph well but was stunning in the flesh. Best interior I've seen on a GS, particularly in Blu Mediterraneo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nfm

The £14k car seems very cheap for full history facelift. If anyone views do tell us.

dgmx5

A member of the forum had it inspected by McGrath when it was a private sale last Autumn. Work has been done since by the current seller including replacing a wishbone with a used item. For that reason and some bodywork issues that still needed sorting I decided not to proceed which is a shame as it is a nice colour combination.

For spec and service history, Martyn's car would be the one to go for given only an extra £1k to forum members on his sale thread and Dicky's photos do make the interior look very appealing.

nfm

Interesting. That suggests facelift prices are pretty soft (based on these two cars) and the gap to GS may be even wider than before?

redsonnylee

Wonder if anyone had give this one a look.

Seems like a bargain price, but that always starts warning bells in my head.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2005-55-...893070?hash=item2cd22f8e8e:g:WTEAAOSwCQxaxm~y

I'm new to the whole Maserati thing, apart from having wanted one for many years. Coming up for a big birthday I've decided I deserve a good present.

When I was hunting for my GS I viewed this one last November at £17k, it needed a few items done so a great buy at this price.

alfatwo

Interesting. That suggests facelift prices are pretty soft (based on these two cars) and the gap to GS may be even wider than before?

That's expensive for an old 4200 facelift, wait till the autumn, they'll be down in to the 9's.. as there were so many built and lots to chose from

Dave

rockits

I disagree. Why is this expensive? It is nice colour combo with decent enough mileage. Great history.

I don't see these kind of cars being 9k ever unless they are 100k miles or higher. What else can you get for 9k or 14k for that matter that rivals or is better than one of these?

Cracking value and a great buy IMHO.

Sparks

I'm afraid I'm new here. What silly 32/42 debate?

I assume the 42 is a far superior car as 42 is bigger than 32? :conf::conf::conf: