Hi! What a great group!

PhilR

New member. Picked up an 87 Zegato Spyder as a restoration project with my son (I know, I know....). It is (as I understand it) *the* Zegato Spyder that was featured in the September 87 issue of Car and Driver.

In the process of tearing it down now.....so far the forums have been very helpful (thanks for that).

Long time car guy. Daily driver is a Volvo XC60 and S60. Other fun car is an 04 Porsche 911 C2 Cabriolet X51.

safrane

Welcome.

Love the old Spyders but know what a pain they can be esp if there is rust. Fingers crossed yours is free of the stuff.

Please keep us updated on progress.

Andyk

Welcome to the forum. Sounds an exciting projects. Keep us updated along the way.

midlifecrisis

Welcome to the forum, clearly by the post title you've met some members. Wait till you meet some others!

Feel free to post pictures and updates of your restoration project, they're always interesting to see and read.

RSM Masser

Welcome to the forum, clearly by the post title you've met some members. Wait till you meet some others!

Feel free to post pictures and updates of your restoration project, they're always interesting to see and read.

Welcome along - fortunately you are in Canada so will be safe from some of the predators on this forum - well physically anyway, although Benny might be able to fly a couple over so you don't feel left out.

PhilR

It's not - but that's okay, I've been beating, welding and shaping panels on neglected classics (would be classics, should be classics....?) for more than half my life. It's great stress relief!

PhilR

Indeed I will! For now I'll just post a picture of her when she was shiny and new.
Scan 7.jpg