Gone

Nibby

My brother has the Boxster Spyder with the 3.8 engine, sort of convertible version of the GT4 and he loves it. Porsche are reportedly bringing out a 4 litre version of the Boxster Spyder /GT4.

zagatoes30

I drive 996 Turbo and it was so fast....Then drive a 997 and could believe how they had made it quicker.....A friend has a new 991 Turbo S in Miami blue....He took me for a ride....Words just failed me. I don't get scared with speed but he scared the **** out of me. The way it picked up speed was mind blowing. Ok he does drive in the Bristish GT championship so can throw a car around a bit. People say they haven't got 'soul' .... Anyone who isn't moved by the Turbo hasn't got petrol in their gains.

Sort of get what you say about the Cayman....but question....What about the GT4.....Regarded as a great drivers car....Never been in one but has a certain appeal....OK you'll need 80k for used one.

And there's the rub, I don't have £80k and if I did I can think of other cars I would rather have.

Current man maths has me in the £45-50k bracket which would get me a 4.7 Vantage maybe even an S with a bit more push. The same money gets me close to a 997 Turbo but to be honest they leave me a bit cold. I know super fast, awesome handling but just not for me. If the Finance Director fails the man maths calculation budget is slashed to circa £25k which will get me into a 987 Cayman S which is not bad as a 2 seater point and shoot sportscar

Andyk

And there's the rub, I don't have £80k and if I did I can think of other cars I would rather have.

Current man maths has me in the £45-50k bracket which would get me a 4.7 Vantage maybe even an S with a bit more push. The same money gets me close to a 997 Turbo but to be honest they leave me a bit cold. I know super fast, awesome handling but just not for me. If the Finance Director fails the man maths calculation budget is slashed to circa £25k which will get me into a 987 Cayman S which is not bad as a 2 seater point and shoot sportscar

Yes, just about Andy....This S is in your price range. Just dropped by 2k. Not a white fan normally but think it suits the S.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classi...ly New&onesearchad=New&postcode=sa34sw&page=9