The next mile was expensive

Devonboy

Whilst it will be worthless in 1 mile.....now....In 15 years it will be described as a low mileage classic!

martininkent

well i must chip in, only done 750miles in mine but
they are a special drive, i still can't put my finger on why ! and as for the exhaust note well thats something else,

Ebenezer

Bearing in mind this is a weekend car and most all the miles have basically been taking the long way to the petrol station and back!
Eb

Ebenezer

I've racked up another 10K in my QPV and the value now no doubt is less than worthless!

However my pride and joy now has a fresh lease of life thanks to SportsItalia who's attention to detail and expertise cannot be faulted. Bravo!

Looking forward to the next 10K and beyond and all the SM adventures to come.

And hopefully it won't be as demanding on the wallet as this last 10K has been! Not that I begrudge a penny.

The enjoyment it brings is priceless.

Eb

Manc5

I would rather stack the miles and enjoy the ownership experience than save it and let the next owner get the best years out of any car.

Wanderer

I've racked up another 10K in my QPV and the value now no doubt is less than worthless!

View attachment 73316

However my pride and joy now has a fresh lease of life thanks to SportsItalia who's attention to detail and expertise cannot be faulted. Bravo!

Looking forward to the next 10K and beyond and all the SM adventures to come.

And hopefully it won't be as demanding on the wallet as this last 10K has been! Not that I begrudge a penny.

The enjoyment it brings is priceless.

Eb

Doesn't anyone else's car have mph and kph marks on the speedo? Mine does, perhaps cos it was supplied to Ireland (via UK) where they have kms on signage.