How to ruin a GS

Contigo

Sponsor
Is that right boot got a USB socket too? Cool helps with charging when out and about.

And BTW congrats on the good work put into improving your car Sparts will look great when it's all painted.

midlifecrisis

As these cars depreciate, impeccable taste of future owners isn't guaranteed.

Maybe we need a new forum to cater for these imbeciles. CHAVmaserati will be launched soon to cater for such conversations as 'How to wrap your in burberry check', 'which Chinese remoulds fit' and 'show us your whaletale (sic)'

Panicracing

Frankensteins creation is beginning to take shape, have a look at the latest updates, front wings have now got the plastic padding treatment, not long until the first coat of Hammerite. The guy called me angry because I told him it was ****.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

CatmanV2

Frankensteins creation is beginning to take shape, have a look at the latest updates, front wings have now got the plastic padding treatment, not long until the first coat of Hammerite. The guy called me angry because I told him it was ****.

Did you tell him it was **** in an angry way?

C

Panicracing

Did you tell him it was **** in an angry way?

C
When I see things like this it makes me pretty angry but I think saying it was s**t is quite an understatement, I just don't get it why these people do things like this thinking what they've done looks the dogs. Maybe when I look back at my first car, 1969 Vauxhall Viva and what I done to that, now it makes me cringe, I look at some old photos and think "you cock" . We all make mistakes.

Panicracing

Anymore photos for those who don't social media (except here of course)
There you go. Makes me wonder if anything will get removed when it goes for paint, only thing I can see is side repeater has been removed, grill and headlights been in place all the way along, looks like the grill is now been painted black mind.
6fe2c3340b80bc92adfd1f9d6a2c8b8e.jpg
9b183f7407de801a7a41c7b1b37bf887.jpg