SOLD Alfa 156 Sportwagon 1.8 Lusso (2001)

conaero

Forum Owner
Beautiful Alfa Sportwagon Lusso 1.8TS with 12 months MOT.

Fully loaded, alloy wheels, black metallic paint, climate control, electric windows, electric mirrors, remote central locking, ABS, ASR, Momo China white leather, front and rear arm rests, carbon fibre trim, silver dials, self levelling suspension.

Full service history including recent cambelt and radiator. Drives excellently and is a great all round car that seats 4 comfortably with loads of boot space and still returns 400 miles per tank.

We have owned this car for 6 years and it has been very reliable and everything works, due to it being properly maintained and a reluctant sale.

116k miles, which is average mileage for its age

£1,295

Contact Matt on 07973 363652

02.jpg

11.jpg

01.jpg

05.jpg

04.jpg

06.jpg

04.jpg

03.jpg

10.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

Attachments

• 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 1

lozcb

Excellent example Mat and a credit to you , as always with Italian cars you get an awful lot for very little money , hope she goes to a good owner

there you go Adam , full leather on your first car

regards loz

GransportFan1

Yep your right loz, dont think i would get insured on a 1.8 Alfa, looks in great condition Matt, you could win concourse in that.

conaero

Forum Owner
Thanks guys, i used Harley wax on it, brilliant, and not expensive, although you do have to order it online.

Was not sure about this wax when I bought it a year ago, but the more and more I use it, the more I like it.

conaero

Forum Owner
Yes Adam, its on Ebay, Pistonheads, SportsMaserati (of course) and Gumtree. I may also lob it on Autotrader as I want shot as I have run out of space on the driveway.

It used to cost £80 to sell it the Autotrader publication, I have paid £15 for ebay, same for Pistonheads, and the rest are free.

Anyone who is in the market for a SW will go for this one, as its the best petrol engine, as all the others drink the fuel, and still pulls well, plus its the best spec and colour combination IMHO.

GransportFan1

It does look in great condition for it's age and should sell no problem, so is the GT Coupe replacing the 156?

dem maser

my family love these cars in cyprus..i used to export a few 156 to them a few years ago as they love them over there ill ask about this sportwagon see if anyone wants it......

conaero

Forum Owner
Dem, had loads of interest, got a guy coming over from Shoreham today which is just up the road, told him I am not going to take any offers on her, and they have all seemed to accepted it.

Pinkies crossed.

dem maser

keep us posted hope it goes for you...ive emailed them all so hoping to hear today or tomorrow....

conaero

Forum Owner
Thanks Andrew, makes me think I undersold it, oh well, the money is in the back pocket now and I suppose if I had asked for more, it would have taken longer to sell.

lozcb

Good one mate, doesn't do, to reflect too much Matt, just take heed and move on to the next

regards loz

conaero

Forum Owner
Oh, and the best bit, they want me to hold onto the car as its for their dad who is in Yemen at the moment and does not come back unit December 12th, the same day I get my GT back from the paint shop!

lozcb

Oh, and the best bit, they want me to hold onto the car as its for their dad who is in Yemen at the moment and does not come back unit December 12th, the same day I get my GT back from the paint shop!

Eh Fatal , lock it up and dont use it Matt sods law something will go on it , or some old deary will run into the back of it

regards loz

Easyplan66

don't let their dad post you anything!

nfm

Well done - that you kept the car so clean no doubt helped to sell it so quickly. Somehow I think my rough round the edges 1998 2.5 might be slower to shift at a lot less money alas.