Brooklands Auto Italia 2018

Mr S

What post code are people using? Or just following the signs? Iv never been to Broolands

Stormbrew

Hi,
I am thinking of going but won’t get there until 1030 at the earliest. Is there any point trying to park in the Italian section or should I just park my strad with the masses in the general parking?

Sommi

Sorry guys can't make it . Unexpected trouble at one of the branch offices.
Martin, your OCD will be tested another time
Have a good one.
Stormbrew, 10:30 is a good time to arrive. The queues would have gone. Definitely drive to Maser section first. There is a lot of space for all cars.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Stormbrew

Thanks sommi
Have managed to persuade wife that it would be a fun day out for my son (me)... so will be there

jasst

Yes, great day, good to put a few faces to names, they were actually full to capacity and were directing people to park in MB world!

Mr S

Didnt actually get to talk to anyone, saw a few people arriving same time as me, about 10ish, but that was it. Had a great day regardless, hopefully meet some new people at Leman, and catch up with some familiar ones.

Nayf

Excellent show, saw a few familiar faces already in conversation. Was hoping to meet some forumites but a dicky clutch pedal on the GTA and a prior appointment at 4 Star Classics meant I had to leave early.
Excellent turn out of Maseratis chaps, plenty of stuff snapped to annoy my Porsche-loving colleagues... the Shamals and Ghibli a ups were beautiful, and that many GranSports in le place...

conaero

Forum Owner
An excellent day and a massive turn out chaps!

I got caught up in the parade lap so had to park over in the paddock but came over and chatted to a few of you guys.

By 9:30 we filled our allocation and were being stacked in other places.

Perfect day and the weather was the cherry on top!

FA57GTA

What a brilliant day! There wasn’t enough time! Really enjoyed taking the Strad on the track.
Has anyone got a video of the Maserati parade lap?
Thanks Tom