Brooklands Auto Italia 2018

conaero

Forum Owner
It’s a no from me, needs a refresh.

Its a great event Phil, you know it!

Its about the social and any excuse to see your missus 3 sheets to the wind is always entertaining for the rest of us.

Lash up after courtesy of 'Team MLC' too!

Do reconsider?

GeoffCapes

We all know the real reason Phil's not going.

He's sold his soul to the devil and is chasing the £££'s driving people to weddings rather than having a laugh with us.

Contigo

Sponsor
Funny! We have a wedding the day before actually but not on the 5th. We vowed we wouldn't come back again after the Mrs left last year with her feet hanging out of the car!!!

conaero

Forum Owner
We have been allocated a new slot, looks like Ferrari nabbed our usual spot, its a better spot the one we have now, out the front at the bottom of the hill climb:

Unknown copy copy.jpg

midlifecrisis

That's our 'usual' spot isn't it. Next to the Kestrel (looks like a Harrier but isn't!) in earshot of Giacomo Agostini (LEGEND!) apparently

conaero

Forum Owner
Email sent to those on this list, we are going out on it after so if you need a hotel let me know by reply.

midlifecrisis

I do have two tents and a big back gardeen if anyone wants to crash, plus a hammock or two as well as two sofas. However if you do want to leave your cars on the drive I could possibly fit 6 (six) and the neighbours will oblige...just bring beer. I'll supply burgers... and Ira will prepare guacamole...it's her forte...

Has anyone got a barbecue?

conaero

Forum Owner
I do have two tents and a big back gardeen if anyone wants to crash, plus a hammock or two as well as two sofas. However if you do want to leave your cars on the drive I could possibly fit 6 (six) and the neighbours will oblige...just bring beer. I'll supply burgers... and Ira will prepare guacamole...it's her forte...

Has anyone got a barbecue?

SM Gazebo sleeps 10 :)