GTS MC Shift under 30k just

bigbob

Lovely as the MC is it will still continue to depreciate until demand outstrips supply...and they suppled quite a few.

Add to that the seemingly daft prices for wear/tear consumables and older cars will sadly continue south.

Wish it was not so.

Afraid he is right. Applies to the auto too.

azapa

Thanks Felonious.

Interesting to see the US market where only a few true MC shifts slipped in, 2008/2009 i believe, a few hundred at most. Their prices reflect a bullish demand. In 10 years, despite clutch costs, I'm sure that'll be the one to have, and today's prices will seem a joke.

CatmanV2

Thanks Felonious.

Interesting to see the US market where only a few true MC shifts slipped in, 2008/2009 i believe, a few hundred at most. Their prices reflect a bullish demand. In 10 years, despite clutch costs, I'm sure that'll be the one to have, and today's prices will seem a joke.

Dunno about that. Maserati Life is convinced the F1 boxes implode every 10 minutes

C

Andyk

Saw that on Saturday, no pictures and Birdcage wheels. It may well be am incorrectly listed 4.2, if it's a good example of a 4.7 MC I'd be surprised, bargain for someone.

Seen a few 4.7s with birdcage alloys.....Now price has gone up so probably is a 4.7. To be honest your silver would be my first port of call if in the market. Good price and great looking car Dicky.