Levante petrol wanted

Marti

Hi guys looking at getting a Levante petrol would I get a “deal†from HROwen as they sponsor this page

Cheers

keith

When I was getting my Ghibli, HR Owen had no interest in talking about discounts. I ordered my car from Grey Paul Edinburgh, I just happened to be there on Holiday and I visited the dealer to show my wife the colour choices. The salesman Patrick Turnbull was very friendly and very happy to offer a very competitive deal. It was even agreed they would deliver the car to me in Harrow on a covered transporter when it came through.

Andyk

End of financial year so you never now.....get in quick though. It's tough out there is car sales land at the moment with new car sales down. I was in a Mercedes dealership last week and every new car in the showroom had money off the sticker price before even asking which you just would have seen a few years back and would gave negotiate. They were big discounts as well....Anything from 6k on a class to 20k off the big S class AMG.

MrMickS

End of financial year so you never now.....get in quick though. It's tough out there is car sales land at the moment with new car sales down. I was in a Mercedes dealership last week and every new car in the showroom had money off the sticker price before even asking which you just would have seen a few years back and would gave negotiate. They were big discounts as well....Anything from 6k on a class to 20k off the big S class AMG.

I may pop into my local dealer tomorrow for a chat to see what they've got in stock and what they can do. Couldn't swap for a Levante to be my only Maser but if they can do a good deal on something else I might be interested.

Doohickey

Velociraptor
I may pop into my local dealer tomorrow for a chat to see what they've got in stock and what they can do. Couldn't swap for a Levante to be my only Maser but if they can do a good deal on something else I might be interested.

I'm sure they'd be happy to shift a Granturismo. You know you want to!

Marti

I do find HROwen hard work as sales to get deals. Greypaul Nottingham is my favoured as I have purchased a few from them but the hassle going up the M1 is loosing its appeal