European break down cover - just in case!

Gazcw

Just looking at best options for cover and there are so many to choose at different price points. So with that in mind I thought I would ask the great and good on their experiences and recommendations.

I will be doing Le Mans and La Rochelle this year so I can either take out uk cover with single trips or just go full EU. Conscious I would prefer to repatriate than repair overseas.

Thanks

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Green Flag. I’ve read and heard good reports and the price is very sensible. Touch wood, I’ve not used them!

Gazcw

Green Flag. I’ve read and heard good reports and the price is very sensible. Touch wood, I’ve not used them!

Thanks. I looked at them and there was no talk of repatriation. Guess I will look at the t&c closely. Eurotunnel insurance via AA is only £25 for a single trip. Seems a good deal.

zagatoes30

I was with Green Flag when the Spyder needed to be brought back from le Mans, they were superb, hotels, hire car, ferries and repatriation and all for about £50

Gazcw

I was with Green Flag when the Spyder needed to be brought back from le Mans, they were superb, hotels, hire car, ferries and repatriation and all for about £50

Thanks Andy I will take another look. Must meet up and see your SZ as always liked them.

P R

Try your insurance company. They normally offer breakdown cover at competitive rates

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk