Newbie in Suffolk

Nibby

Hi there
My name is Mark and posted a couple of times and yesterday I bought myself a 2003 Maserati Spyder. The two hour trip home was most enjoyable albeit getting caught in rush hour traffic. My knowledge of these cars is very limited other than what I have gained reading on here and some info on Maserati Life so apologies if I ask simple questions. Some of the paperwork receipts from previous work done on my car frightens me when I see what some of the bills came to. Hopefully might be able to do a few of the simpiler things myself.
My first love is music, listening rather than playing unfortunately.
M Heathcote is a name I'm familiar with from the SOC Forum was Nib on there.
Thanks
Mark
20180316_135307.jpg20180316_135307.jpg

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Hallo Mark, a very warm welcome! What a lovely looking car. Where in Suffolk are you? I lived in Lavenham years ago and have a lot of affection for your county. We’re out on the mudflats of north Essex now, but frequently head north for some coastal Suffolk towns, villages and Adnams.

Nibby

Thanks.
I'm in a village called Barton Mills most famous for it's roundabout on the A11. I know Lavenham quite well as I helped someone do some work on a 3 storey quaint house that is on the left on the little street that links the high st to the Market Square.
A favourite harbour over on the coast is Orford Ness, lovely place along with Southwold, nice part of the world. Where I am near the Cambs border I have the USAF bases at Mildenhall and Lakenheath so not short of noise,lol

CatmanV2

Welcome! You'll find a full perverseness of music listeners here as well :D

Mr Wack61, for example, has just realised that he really *really* needed to spend nearly £1k on a hi fi :D

C

safrane

Sweet looking car.

Welcome and enjoy the open top motoring...well once it stops snowing that is.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks.
I'm in a village called Barton Mills most famous for it's roundabout on the A11. I know Lavenham quite well as I helped someone do some work on a 3 storey quaint house that is on the left on the little street that links the high st to the Market Square.
A favourite harbour over on the coast is Orford Ness, lovely place along with Southwold, nice part of the world. Where I am near the Cambs border I have the USAF bases at Mildenhall and Lakenheath so not short of noise,lol

I used to be in the High St, pretty much opposite that road. Lavenham has good acoustics for Maseratis. :smile:

It's a good drive out to Orford Ness, Dunwich, Southwold and Aldeburgh, and bloody good fish and chips as well!

Nibby

I used to be in the High St, pretty much opposite that road. Lavenham has good acoustics for Maseratis. :smile:

It’s a good drive out to Orford Ness, Dunwich, Southwold and Aldeburgh, and bloody good fish and chips as well!
I see some lovely cars whilst helping out there quite often parked in the market square.
Aldeburgh fish and chips one of my treats when out that way.
Thanks Mark