Quickjacks

allandwf

I have CJ Autos hydraulic ramps, which are ok, but reasonably expensive. These look interesting, but personally I would like a little more side support, especially if trying to undo something stubborn.

ChrisH

I've been tempted by them. I think they look good. I don't think strength or support worries me... they look way better than ramps and in reality prob better than your average axle stand as well.

So also keen to know if anyone has used them.

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Also tempted.
I don't have the height in the garage being under the kitchen, and look easy to stow away etc.
Wish the price was VAT inclusive!

Lozzer

Also tempted.
I don't have the height in the garage being under the kitchen, and look easy to stow away etc.
Wish the price was VAT inclusive!

Yer, that VAT is a bugger innit? Look on the bright side, at least everyone in the Country has to pay it? ... :whistle:
They look appealing though, for me the 12v supply would be a winner if they were any good.
Cheers
Loz
I pay vat BTW lol

I saw something similar on eBay last night, when I was trawling for this type of product.
As far as I can recall, the version (s) I saw on eBay came from China.

Slightly sensitive subject maybe, but if anyone was interested in some sort of group buy,
I'd at least be interested in discussing and seeing what kind of discount is possible.

Lozzer

I saw something similar on eBay last night, when I was trawling for this type of product.
As far as I can recall, the version (s) I saw on eBay came from China.

Slightly sensitive subject maybe, but if anyone was interested in some sort of group buy,
I'd at least be interested in discussing and seeing what kind of discount is possible.

I would be interested in that, would have to be 12v operation though. Do you have a link to the product Mike?
Cheers
Loz

azapa

I think you could buy quite a reasonable hydraulic 2 poster full lift for that money. I mean the full, walk under, type thing.

Lozzer

I think you could buy quite a reasonable hydraulic 2 poster full lift for that money. I mean the full, walk under, type thing.
Yes you could, if you had the means to operate it. Unfortunately I don't...

I have the space, but only on a sort of free loan basis, so much as I'd like something like that. Its probably not feasible, just now.

I would be interested in that, would have to be 12v operation though. Do you have a link to the product Mike?
Cheers
Loz

Sorry Loz, I was trawling on my tablet late last night and didn't book mark it. I'll have another look tonight and put the link up here, if I can find it. If a few people were interested, I don't mind researching what's available and where, to see where the best deal can be had.