In the market for a QP ZF

Contigo

Sponsor
Of course you can it's whether you want to. Put it down to experience and let go of it.

Ewan

On a really good day you might get £16k. On a bad day, you could struggle to get £12k. That's just the way it is with cars like the 3200, 4200 and QP. Don't hang on to it on the vague off-chance you might get a few hundred Pounds more in the near future - the chances are you won't, and it'll still have cost you in the meantime in tax and insurance, plus potentially its next service.

If you are not using it, let it go. That's the stance I took with my QP.

D Walker

On a really good day you might get £16k. On a bad day, you could struggle to get £12k. That's just the way it is with cars like the 3200, 4200 and QP. Don't hang on to it on the vague off-chance you might get a few hundred Pounds more in the near future - the chances are you won't, and it'll still have cost you in the meantime in tax and insurance, plus potentially its next service.

I tend to agree - used very little and Dean has a car park full of cars - I bet when I pop in for a cup of tea enroute to LeMans its barely done 500 miles since last year.....

Bologna

Thankfully or I would not have bought it in the nick of time!