7th April All Italian Breakfast Meet - Alton, Hampshire

Ross156

Hello All,

We are looking forward to our next meet - the first of this year - on Saturday the 7th April.

Again to be held on the events field at The Departure Lounge Café, near Alton in Northern Hampshire. We start at 10am (when the café opens) and run on until about lunchtime, although you can stay longer if you wish. Breakfast and other refreshments are available at the café. The owner opens the field to us to park on, so we are out of the general car park.

Attendance is free and there is no need to register, just come along, park up, chat to fellow enthusiasts and admire the cars.

The last event of last year got to just under 100 cars representing all Italian marques including some rare cars, despite dodgy weather, so we are hoping to break through the 100 car mark this time. The event is open to any Italian marque of any age, and we get classics, modern supercars, and today's road cars. The event has been featured in Auto Italia, and we would love to have a real mix of attendees, so please do tell your friends and come along.

We get attendees from all over the southern counties, from as far afield as Kent, London, and Bristol. Many people arrange convoys to arrive together and enjoy the journey.

If you cant make it this time, then the other meets this year will be on the first Saturdays of June, August, and October.

I hope to see you there,
Ross

JonW

I’m looking forward to this - will be my first meet since I got my GTS.