Looking for that elusive low miles GS?

BuckRog64

Congratulations Dave and glad to hear you are going to drive it. I belive much money was spent on recommissioning last year and Brett regularly stretched its legs so should be as close to new as a GS gets.
For the mileage and condition it actually looked good value compared to the 40s miles cars.

Rwc13

If it is as good as it sounds and looks, imho, it should have been more like £45k. So I believe you've got it at a bargain price. Mine has 6k more miles but I wouldn't let it go for less than £45k. There are very few genuine and ‘like new†sub-20k miles GS's around in the UK now. So if you are prepared to be patient I believe it will become a sellers market for these cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rockits

Mmmm.....not sure about 45k. Seems about early 40k is about right. Most less miles GS's have been up-to 35k haven't they? Not sure a 15k miler is currently worth over 10k more than a 30-40k miler is it? Maybe it is but I couldn't justify my hard earned on it if so.

D Walker

If it is as good as it sounds and looks, imho, it should have been more like £45k. So I believe you’ve got it at a bargain price. Mine has 6k more miles but I wouldn’t let it go for less than £45k. There are very few genuine and ‘like new” sub-20k miles GS’s around in the UK now. So if you are prepared to be patient I believe it will become a sellers market for these cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Service is due end of May, will be going to Marious, so you are welcome to have a butchers.. if you wish.

D Walker

Guys I’ve realised that within the miles / value discussions etc that I have failed to mention that I’ve bought the car from Brett, not from RG, just wanted to clear that up..

philw696

Well Done Dave a nice GS in the Best colour.
Took a while to get you out of the Wilderness but you did it.
Good Man and now Enjoy.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
When Dave bought a car, he created an enormous void in his life.

Dave, what on earth are you going to do with all the time you used to spend procrastinating?

foibles

Well done Dave, you have bagged a beauty there.

PS if the ball polished wheels are nkt fkr you, before you think of painting them give me a call as I would like to do a deal.

Out of interest - does anyone know the cost of 'ball polishing' as opposed to regular paint?

I have a spare set which I am getting tarted up at present. They were Mercury Grigio (anthracite?) - but as they are being sandblasted back I can go any colour. Logically, I should get them done same colour as my existing sets (standard silver) - but would like to know my options. I presume ball polishing is additional cost over and above conventional paint work?