Looking for that elusive low miles GS?

Swedish Paul

Got one, a year newer, but with 8000 more miles on the clock. Paid a lot less than that though. I have to admit, I think it might be really intersting what happens with prices this year.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
Got one, a year newer, but with 8000 more miles on the clock. Paid a lot less than that though. I have to admit, I think it might be really intersting what happens with prices this year.

Prices vary greatly between countries, and with 8000 more miles this car would be cheaper.

Ewan

I was in this car a few months back and can vouch for the fact that it is as lovely in the flesh as it is in the pictures. The only thing cleaner was the garage in which it has been kept!!!!

Swedish Paul

I don't think it's too expensive, I am just happy that values now seem to be starting to go up. Although I won't be selling mine any time soon. What's the point? You can't buy much to compare at this level.

jasst

Who's the member who claims to be searching for 'the perfect gransport to keep forever' surely one for him!

azapa

Good lord that colour! Lovely. The more I have been looking at other cars recently (considering a F, Lambo or Maca) the more Maserati's seem a complete steal. If that was a Ferrari (as in reality it is) it would be selling for 100K more.

Ewan

It's Brett's car. But he's got an F12 now (amongst others) so needed the garage space. Last time we chatted he still had a Levante as his everyday car, but given how often he changes, that may have moved on as well.

rockits

Love the outside. Not sure about the inside. But weird how speaker grilles are black, carpets are black steering wheel is black but some parts of interior is cream/tan & some blue. Doesn't work for me.

Fab condition and less miles than my 4200. Only 1k per year.....bonkers. sure has to be one of the best GS's out there.

Bretty2901

It's Brett's car. But he's got an F12 now (amongst others) so needed the garage space. Last time we chatted he still had a Levante as his everyday car, but given how often he changes, that may have moved on as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk