Fekkin weather!

Klive

They are too much fun to leave locked away in the garage. Mind you I've never tried mine in snow over the past 10 years but that's simply because I don't want to wreck it after all the tlc it's had.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Please don’t get personal - it’s a very sore topic as I have to have one of my wheels repaired due to it being damaged

Ouch! Sorry to hear that. Some of the most impressive potholes I've seen are in Jo'burg, and some of the least tarmac'd roads out in Limpopo. The food, weather and scenery more than makes up for the roads, in my opinion!

Scaf

back on topic.......... weather today was horrid.

I left home to go to Goodwood (members meeting) wet and cold but by the time I got to Guidlford the rain had stopped but it was cold. Lots of fun trying to keep the GTS on the twisty roads down to Goodwood.
Morning was fine then at lunchtime the snow started falling, left afterlife and had trouble getting the GTS out of the field and then $hite drive home in the snow showers. Car is now embarrassingly thirty and I am sat infont of the fire with a large Hal's of Malbek.

CatmanV2

you do know you posted that @17.24 pm...lol

Well, we hadn't *finished* it. I was just checking quality. Clearly we checked quality again before dinner (to make sure it hadn't gone off) and again during dinner (again, to ensure that it hadn't passed its best) and when we went to re-check after dinner, bloody stuff was empty (1) so that's a serious black mark, and I'll have to check out this rusty nail...

C
(1) Not at all true. Mrs C is on limited fluid, so there's a half bottle left for tomorrow.