Oulton Park; Monday 2nd April.

Lozzer

Monitoring the weather closely but, if the Met Office does not lift the yellow warning, I don't think I am going to drive up from London. Let's see how it looks tomorrow afternoon...
Will be setting off at 5, so if its too bad I will be in the middle of it anyway. Bugger.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Terry

Well the latest forecast for Northwich on the BBC website has eased back. The sleet emblem has disappeared from tomorrow!
Terry

MrMickS

Looks like sleet rather than snow on the way over in the morning and rain on the way home. Based on that we're going to give it a go to get to Lymm for 8 ish.

Leaving about 6:15-6:30. Aiming for the former but it'll probably be the latter lol

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
I’m going to brave the weather along with a mate of mine. See you hardy souls at Lymm.

Doohickey

Velociraptor
Mick's braver than me. Heavy snow on the M62 early in the morning according to the BBC and on the basis that my rears are close to needing replacing, I'm going to give it a miss tomorrow.

Enjoy it, all you who are daft enough to be going.

MrMickS

Mick's braver than me. Heavy snow on the M62 early in the morning according to the BBC and on the basis that my rears are close to needing replacing, I'm going to give it a miss tomorrow.

I'll make a final call in the morning. There's always the option of Ripponden and the side road. If that's being kept open.

Andyk

Working tomorrow but would have loved to come to this as my mate in Team Parker racing gas got rid of the Porsche Cayman and changed to a Mercedes AMG GT in GT4 which should be far more competitive.

jayblue

Will make a final decision tomorrow morning but as it stands with the forecast for nothing but heavy rain for most of the day I won't be coming. Very disappointed but its not much fun standing outside in the cold and wet conditions and the track isn't exactly just round the corner from my house!

mjheathcote

Centenary Club

Unfortunately still forecast for heavy snow tomorrow morning in Holmfirth. Might have to get my skis out again!

Terry

Looks like sleet rather than snow on the way over in the morning and rain on the way home. Based on that we're going to give it a go to get to Lymm for 8 ish.

Leaving about 6:15-6:30. Aiming for the former but it'll probably be the latter lol

Blast!!! On the basis that you wouldn`t be coming so I wouldn`t be able to borrow your corkscrew, I`ve got wine in screw cap bottles! Ah well!! The pleasure of seeing you both is greater than the downside!

Terry

Sorry, but I should have asked. Is there anyone else planning to join the column at the Riverside, or just me?
Incidentally, Benny has kindly given me Dave Morris` mobile number so that we can give him a call when we get to the gates of Oulton if he`s not there.
Look forward to the wet pleasure, guys!
Terry

Gabs

Just looked at the weather and it is still very much “yellow warning” for most of my 3 hours drive. Sorry but I am going to give it a miss, going back to bed.

MrMickS

Just looked at the weather and it is still very much “yellow warning” for most of my 3 hours drive. Sorry but I am going to give it a miss, going back to bed.

Going back to bed too. Partly the weather, partly a splitting headache. Don't fancy driving in the rain with my head pounding. Catch you all at a later event.

Lozzer

Which Lymm services is it? The one at j20 M6?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Terry

I probably live nearest to Oulton, and although the ground is wet, at present it`s even stopped raining!