Bought another Alfa

allandwf

Well, I bought another Alfa V6 Spider. As some may know our 2002 car is undergoing repairs, I've been using a 2.0 JTS as my daily and I must admit it's coping really well on winter tyres and used in all weathers. However the lure of the Busso was too much, so when this came up for sale I snapped it up. It was actually a car I looked at almost four years ago but missed out on. I also knew it appeared in a magazine article, but it transpires it was actually one of two Alfa press cars prior to the 3.0 coming on sale here, hence the X registration. It was delivered at 6:00 am on Thursday in a blizzard! but that's another story.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

highlander

You jammy sod........would kill for that in THAT colour!
Very nice Allan...not jealous at all

urquattrogus

Nice! I've been thinking about getting one of these! The lure of the Busso o, i've Never owned one and the lovely sound coupled with the roof down is very tempting!

MrMickS

Lovely colour, that's quite a car. I will pick up a Busso at some point. Working out what car to have it in.

Rex B

Very nice , love the colour and that would look good next to my verde brooklands 3200 if ever you want to sell.

RexB
P

TridentTested

Lovely. Congratulations. Doesn't it look so small compared to modern cars.

Nice! I’ve been thinking about getting one of these! The lure of the Busso o, i’ve Never owned one and the lovely sound coupled with the roof down is very tempting!

They are gorgeous. I've enjoyed owning three and they all have different characteristics. The 2.5 12 valve is pure cream, the 3.0 12 valve is effortless grunt, and the 3.0 24 valve is a bit weak low down but sings like an opera singer at higher revs, with a lovely hard edged rasp on top.