What's happened to the Gran Turismo?

mattjevans

Yep, 4x4 and 4 door saloons order of the day for a while and looks like the next car will be a little 4x4.....Oh dear....

Yes same. An RS6 qualifies as a 4x4, right ?

I looked at the new models at Goodwood last year and while lovely for 100k+ there are just better buys new, whereas used they are the superGT bargain of the century. I’ve barely driven mine all winter and the last time I did I got pranged so that needs sorting then I’m looking forward to spring/summer!

Rwc13

I'd be interested to know what the better new buys are that deliver the style, noise, performance and exclusivity of a new GT/GC?

I personally think it's going to be sad to see the end of the GT/GC line with what is likely to be the last of the NA V8s. The way they deliver their power and the noise will be sorely missed.

At the same time, I have no regrets from buying one of the last and arguably best ever GT/GCs. Their relative exclusivity may just be a bonus further down the line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigbob

Below is the confirmation I just received.

“ The GranTurismo production ends in May ‘18, so yes dealers are ordering their final stock now. Cars will be able to be registered until August ‘19 - so if you're considering the MY18 version I'd encourage to do it nowâ€

I was in my dealer's at the weekend and was told the same. They still had some unallocated orders but not many. For anyone wanting a last of the line GT/GC get a move on!

As an aside the car park was full of Turin produced cars to the point that it was hard to get parked (and there were no other customers). Deals to be had surely?

Andyk

Really like this car....It was for sale about 3 months ago at 24kish I believe. I posted it on here. Reappeared last week at 22k.....now lower again.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Hang on, wait [flicks through cold-war joke book from when Skoda jokes were the thing]... filled it with petrol!