Pzeros - Maserati spec or ???

MGT

Amazon don't look to be getting those MPSS in stock so I have gone for Pzero's in K1 Ferrari spec for a reasonable price instead.

Alfabaz

Amazon don't look to be getting those MPSS in stock so I have gone for Pzero's in K1 Ferrari spec for a reasonable price instead.

Why did you go for the K1's rather than the MGT's? Were the latter not available to order?

MGT

I was told these were the ones to go for. Also, it's what was already on the car and happily performing. I couldn't find any MGT either?

Alfabaz

I was told these were the ones to go for. Also, it's what was already on the car and happily performing. I couldn't find any MGT either?

I'm struggling to find MGT as well. Will probably choose between K1 and AMS (Aston Martin). MO (Mercedes) and *(BMW) also seem to be available. It's difficult to find information on the differences between the different types.

MGT

Both Christian Lewis and a Maserati dealer up north recommended K1 spec, but I doubt it will make much difference on a road car.

Another vote for Continental ;) Have Sport Contact 4 or 5 on the back and will be putting them on the front, when the PZeros give up the ghost.
Very good compromise between grip (excellent), road noise(so so) and durability (remains to be seen, but expect it to be good).