A Rare Day Off

Lozzer

I've had an unexpected day off work today, hmmm what to do, how about I tank the Maz and we take off I said to her indoors, OK she says! So we ended up straying out of gods country in the 'ol girl and around places I've never heard of, Dent? In that county that makes lots of tea.. Next stop was over East, they have loads of steam trains and stuff there eh? Didn't know that! (it was brill) , Up a bit of a dual carriage way to a place where unroundly gaelics hang out and then back along route 66, never saw any ghost towns or cowboys or anything though.... :)..... 300 mile round trip and I loved every minute... Think the 'ol girl did as well, never missed a beat.. :).. Some pics.

IMG_20180223_103538~01.jpg
IMG_20180223_103554~01.jpg
IMG_20180223_104631~01.jpg

That was better than going to work! :)
Cheers
Loz

Ewan

Glad to hear the ol' girl enjoyed it and never missed a beat. But how did the 3200 get on? :)

D Walker

I know said viaduct and surrounding hills very well. Hope you left gods county feeling refreshed. You are welcome back anytime to sample our fantastic countryside. In the 3200 anyway!!

philw696

My kind of fun a unplanned road trip.
Fuel her up get the map out and aim for somewhere.
Get spoilt for choice here and as the others said this is what a GT car is made for :)