New owner to the fold

Gazcw

Hi all
Like a lot of others I have been lurking for some time waiting for the right time to pounce. Finally got the chance to baffle the Mrs with my man maths. Just reserved 2008, 1 owner, 27000 mile QP 4.7 s and awaiting a PPI. Hopefully all will be ok.
Does anyone know it? Private Reg of previous owner was 24 ASH.
Does Benny do an X pipe for a QP?

Attachments

• IMG_0374.jpg
    IMG_0374.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 113

Andyk

A big warm welcome to the forum. Don't think the last owner was on here. Lovely QP you have with the best engine.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome!

Wiser minds than mine: would an x-pipe from a GTS fit the QP? If so then I might have one available in the next week or two.

CatmanV2

Thanks. Assume it would still have a resonator but as you say hopefully some can clarify.

I don't believe it will fit as there's a QP unsilenced x been on ebay for a while. They list it as fitting a GT, but Eurospares disagree and dimensions they sent me were nothing like.

Adam, you're selling an un-silenced x for a GT?

C

Gazcw

Nice. Did you pay the full £24,780?

Just a deposit at the moment but if ppi is fine I did pay asking price. Purely because it is totally unmarked, just had new tyres and excellent history and records. It was this one or the 09 at Ftech but I couldn't live with the 19" wheels on that one despite a service in the deal. Hopefully everyone thinks it's a fair price.