West Wales newbie

MarkMas

Chief pedant
There you go….

Yeah, I floated the man maths with the FD (MrsMM), and no way is the GT S premium going to work, as it turns out.
My 4.2 to 4.7 upgrade cost about £10k, and an additional £20k upgrade to slightly newer, slightly fewer miles GT S would also involve legal fees, gaining an ex-wife and moving a new (much smaller) house, apparently.

I blame the Barbie film.

Zep

Yeah, I floated the man maths with the FD (MrsMM), and no way is the GT S premium going to work, as it turns out.
My 4.2 to 4.7 upgrade cost about £10k, and an additional £20k upgrade to slightly newer, slightly fewer miles GT S would also involve legal fees, gaining an ex-wife and moving a new (much smaller) house, apparently.

I blame the Barbie film.

Have you consulted the CTO? There should probably be some sort of board meeting.

Last edited:

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member

I blame the Barbie film.
You clearly need more Kenergy, Mark.

Do it, bro, do it for the brotherhood!