F458 Spyder - honest opinions wanted..

azapa

Roll cage and beverage holders......

C

the original Italian owners manual mentions only filling the cups used half way with Campari to avoid a sticky mess. although with that interior staining would be a lesser issue

outrun

Not for me. I don’t like the 458, it’s certainly not horrible but it’s not for me. White is also a no especially with red. Sounds like something a rapper would use in a music video.

That’s just me though and I see why others would like it.

Give me a dark colour FF or better still, F12 any day.

FF1078

White with red, perfect and my mums a hairdresser so that probably figures.

As for the Spyder, I wouldnt, I would only go 458 Coupe, its a stunning look and I get what your saying being too much in the Spyder (red/white)

right now, if I was spec'ing a new Strad, white with red leather would be the way I would go but only in 2 seater form:

View attachment 47551

Wow. That is amazballs!

bigbob

Not for me. I don't like the 458, it's certainly not horrible but it's not for me. White is also a no especially with red. Sounds like something a rapper would use in a music video.

That's just me though and I see why others would like it.

Give me a dark colour FF or better still, F12 any day.

I drove an F12 a few years back and it was outstanding. The direct steering seemed to work even though I don't normally like such a set up. I would drive a 458 before buying mind as, I suspect, the steering and turn in will be more aggressive and that might/might not suit you.

Andyk

White with red, perfect and my mums a hairdresser so that probably figures.

As for the Spyder, I wouldnt, I would only go 458 Coupe, its a stunning look and I get what your saying being too much in the Spyder (red/white)

right now, if I was spec'ing a new Strad, white with red leather would be the way I would go but only in 2 seater form:

View attachment 47551

Shame more original owners weren't more adventurous when they originally bought. You could have red or blue but most stuck with black....

I loved you GTS inside Matt....That red against the lack looked lovely.

D Walker

White Body, dogs knob red interior, yellow callipers.
I daren't say anymore in case you buy it lol.

azapa

0101677225-1-12-3-inside.jpgnice-butt.jpg

Maybe this works. At least carpets and door panels are black. A black carbon wheel (used) runs about 1.2K