Newbie Lurking

V8Hunter

Hi all,

Been reading the threads over the past few weeks and thought I'd say hi. I currently am in the process of selling my car and looking to get a GT.

I've read about it quite a bit and am looking for a 4.7L MC Shift with relatively low mileage (sub 35k), flexible on exterior colour, other than don't want white, prefer a dark or red interior too but can live with cream/tan. Budget wise I am looking at £30-40k. So if anyone is selling in the next few months then keep me in mind :)

Thanks!

Andyk

A very warm welcome to the forum......Good choice of GT as well. You have just missed a ******* on here at just over 30k. Believe a dealer bought her so she will be up for more I would imagine.

I see Maserati Dealer Meridian has a black one with black leather for sale for 37k....Rare for them to have one at this price level and being a dealer has to be worth a look.

Other than that I would give Richard Grace a call as he is well respected on here and a number of members have bought great cars from him. He is happy just to chat and give advice as well and he may be able to find your perfect car.

https://www.richardgracecars.co.uk

iainw

I would ‘third’ giving Richard grace a call. If I was buying again I would go to him.
Very good advice and a fair deal. Worth a slight premium over private sales for the peace of mind.

zagatoes30

Richard is your man, I have to stop looking at his stocklist as I know one day I will succumb to one of the wonderful cars he has on offer

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome V8Hunter. You'll be needing a new name soon. V8Found, perhaps. Anyway, yes, give Dicky a call. He's meticulous and passionate about the cars he sells. You might try Nuvola as well, but I'm not sure what there stock levels are like at the moment.

V8Hunter

Thanks for the warm welcome! and it looks like I need to get on the phone to Richard :)

Will keep you updated on how it's going, until then I will continue to enjoy reading other posts and learning about the car.