Anyone near Enfield?

highlander

I could do with someone near Enfield to carry out a basic check on a car for me at a garage. Can anyone help out and I'll pm details to contact and basic checks I need?

2b1ask1

Special case
Ha! I’d help out Greg but I’m off to Manchester in the morning, the long way round!

highlander

Ha! I’d help out Greg but I’m off to Manchester in the morning, the long way round!

Via Mombasa? ;)
No worries Newton. Steve has kindly offered to check it out for me. I love living way, way up here in nc500 land but no denying, it has its downsides.

highlander

Thanks rockits but Steve going tomorrow which means if it is a goer I can fly down next weekend to pick up.......I don't do patience very well ;)

highlander

Steve, tomorrow cancelled. Spoke to garage earlier to advise you would be in touch and owner tried to change sale from trade to private.........so just sounded too dodgy. Thanks for your offer though,it was appreciated.
The hunt goes on

outrun

What you looking for Greg? I know a couple of sourcing guys that may be able to help.

rockits

Thanks rockits but Steve going tomorrow which means if it is a goer I can fly down next weekend to pick up.......I don't do patience very well ;)
No worries. I can see patience isn't your strong point Let me know if you need anything.