Valved Exhausts QPV

Razz

So would 4.7 GTS face lift exhaust fit on a 2007 ZF auto? And could you get them at a reasonable cost - and do something equivalent to what Catman has done with his GT?

Eb

Yes, the qp 4.7 GTS exhaust would fit on the 2007 straight off the bat - but for the valves you would need to buy a separate kit. It would sound spectacular of course

What is also quite spectacular is the price of the gts mufflers - about 3k (exc labour and valve kit) for the pair! To find a second hand pair would be quite spectacular too. So rare!

Some enthusiasts go for sound enhancements buy changing the centre muffler/resonator - many threads on this

best
Razz

Ebenezer

I've replaced my muffled x-pipe with an unsilenced one. Have yet to compare next to a Sport GT equivalent though.
Eb

AndyG

7d941c3ab354403ef01fbc04ce11e995.jpg

Larini oval valved boxes as fitted to my QP, along with cat delete and Larini x pipe, subtle, it ain't

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mattp

How much difference does a cat bypass/H or X pipes make? I'm all for releasing some more sound, but the car is so polite when just cruising, I wouldn't wish to get tinnitus just driving to the shops!

AndyG

Very subtle at 130kmh with closed valves on the way back from the Spanish tour

IanU

7d941c3ab354403ef01fbc04ce11e995.jpg

Larini oval valved boxes as fitted to my QP, along with cat delete and Larini x pipe, subtle, it ain't

Oh my word - I'd be on my back polishing them every time I washed it too.
Or they'd be on the wall in the lounge!!!