Finally I own a Granturismo

Gabs

Hi All,

I collected my 2016 Granturismo Sport yesterday... Love it,spent all day with it yesterday. I am undecided if to use the iPhone X or the mini iPad as the main info system. Here what they both look like in the car. Any idea preference?

Thanks
Gabs

safrane

Well done on the purchase.

Your photos do not appear...and to be honest I think we would all rather see the car than a I pad screen.

Gabs

Any advice about a good bluetooth adapter to send the phone/tablet sound to the car speakers for the Granturismo?

Contigo

Sponsor
Just use the standard NIT unit, plug a USB in and listen to those tunes. Or turn the stereo off, wind the window down and listen to the V8 soundtrack.

iainw

Just use the standard NIT unit, plug a USB in and listen to those tunes. Or turn the stereo off, wind the window down and listen to the V8 soundtrack.

Are the phone and iPad stuck on with blue tack?
Love the exterior, perfect colour and with the strad wheels

Gabs

Are the phone and iPad stuck on with blue tack?
Love the exterior, perfect colour and with the strad wheels

Yep, it works great I can remove it very easily if I need to... I just need to find a good way to connect them to the car bose system

Congrats. I wouldn't worry too much about ICE. Almost a year ago, I inherited my Granturismo with a driver's door speaker not working. I'll get it sorted sometime soon, but as all my driving is on twisty A and B roads, the only soundtrack I listen to is the one exiting the tail pipes. Guaranteed, more smiles per mile :)

MrPea

Well done!

Blue tac is definitely the best phone mount. Always have a blob in your travel kit and you'll be able to mount your phone somewhere useful in the hire car and cover those ridiculously bright flashing leds above your head on the smoke detector in the hotel room. You'll also be able to stop airport security when they see an amorphous blob of something very dense.