QP GTS - new shape.

Ewan

Such a bargain. The most powerful road going Maser ever (save the MC Hammer). But give it another five years and it'll have halved again.

D Walker

Been for sale a while,
The tv's in the back look like an example of how to stick something on as an extra with no thought for design,
Bloody awful.

philw696

Those rear screens look dangerous to me if you smack your head into them in an accident.

Andyk

The ones in the previous model was between the two seats so probably better placed but you did only get one.

Mr K

Been for sale a while,
The tv's in the back look like an example of how to stick something on as an extra with no thought for design,
Bloody awful.

Looking at the leaf colour & amount of drop, I'd estimate the photos were taken in October. It's hard to sell cars at this level if you don't offer finance & PX.

I'm visualising my passengers struggling to keep their heads still enough to watch a film :)

Those rear screens look dangerous to me if you smack your head into them in an accident.

Agreed. I'm surprised Maserati got that configuration past whichever organisation inspects cars for safety. The screens look perfectly placed for a head impact, if the car has a heavy front end collision.
Before I read that it was factory fit, I was sure I was looking at a bodge job done by the owner himself. Aesthetically awful :(

Andyk

BMW do the same for the last M5...They stick out from the seats but no so far. Suppose it depends on how far the seat belt lets you go forward in an accident. If it pulls you with enough room for your head to go forward without hitting them it's a pass.