Granturismo MC Sportline

iainw

Lovely car mate- and great person to sell it! First to view will buy.
What’s next for you?

Scaf

The eBay car is nicely spec'd but is described as full carbon spec which its not. it's missing the carbon door handles and mirrors.

The links to the various options is very interesting I still need to go to a dealer and get the full build spec on my car.

murph7355

Lovely car mate- and great person to sell it! First to view will buy.
What’s next for you?
Thanks Iain.

Not sure yet...mulling over a couple of options along with what the transportation priorities are as my kids get bigger :)

Dyer3200

Out of interest how is your facelift auto £7k more than an MC of the same year with less miles ?

GLWTS

murph7355

Guessing he is referring to the red car Dicky is selling?
Ah.

Then it's probably best simply to run through the descriptions and make one's own judgement.

Whether a Sport is worth a premium over the earlier car will be down to what a buyer wants. There are differences in the two models.

Ditto the way the cars are appointed.

When I bought mine these were all part of the deliberations. I was looking at various levels of budget and settled on this car when I saw it despite the difference in price and having looked at a number of other nice cars. It genuinely is an extremely well specified car and I'd be surprised if anyone seeing it in person didn't immediately appreciate how different it is ;) (I would, of course, say that. However the description of the car is not mine).

Andyk

Your car is one of the nicest out there buddy. Remember ogling it at HR Owens before you bought her....Stunning spec.

D Walker

Ah.

Then it's probably best simply to run through the descriptions and make one's own judgement.

Whether a Sport is worth a premium over the earlier car will be down to what a buyer wants. There are differences in the two models.

Ditto the way the cars are appointed.

When I bought mine these were all part of the deliberations. I was looking at various levels of budget and settled on this car when I saw it despite the difference in price and having looked at a number of other nice cars. It genuinely is an extremely well specified car and I'd be surprised if anyone seeing it in person didn't immediately appreciate how different it is ;) (I would, of course, say that. However the description of the car is not mine).

Not sure a "justification" is required, can see the difference, and at the end of the day it will be down to a buyer's judgement, clearly the 2 cars will hardly be more than 50 yards apart at Dickies place !!

hoyin

I sent you a PM if you are interested? Mine is finally for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hoyin

The original poster who started this thread. Unless he has bought one already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MaserDan

Not bought one yet.

Viewed one on Sunday and loved it (a GTS MC Shift with Sportline goodies that is, reinforcing that this is definitely the model for me) and planning to see another on Saturday. I won't say too much on these posts as it would be unfair to sellers but there have been quite a few messages received with some lovely cars to choose from (with about a £20k spread between upper and lower prices!), just need to look at a few to decide which suits me best as regards the conundrum of right car vs budget creep and ultimately find the 'one' that fit the bill.

This forum is clearly the right place to be searching.

iainw

Not bought one yet.

Viewed one on Sunday and loved it (a GTS MC Shift with Sportline goodies that is, reinforcing that this is definitely the model for me) and planning to see another on Saturday. I won't say too much on these posts as it would be unfair to sellers but there have been quite a few messages received with some lovely cars to choose from (with about a £20k spread between upper and lower prices!), just need to look at a few to decide which suits me best as regards the conundrum of right car vs budget creep and ultimately find the 'one' that fit the bill.

This forum is clearly the right place to be searching.

The RG car is lovely, and he is very fair to deal with - he would get a big thumbs up from the forum. The differences between his 2012 models are clear.
I had an MC Sportline, and it really is worth the premium. Feels a special place to be.
Worth seeing Hoyin's really nicely specced.
Good luck - exciting times! You might have autotrader withdrawal symptoms when you finally find the right one - so make sure you drive around a lot with the windows down!