Granturismo MC Sportline

MaserMatt

Hi, new to this forum and confused over specs, but the link above isn't working for me. My question is, does the MC Sportline always include the MC handling pack (stiffer roll bars, 10mm lower, tweaks to MC shift etc.) or is that a different thing? And how can I tell from looking at a GranTurismo whether it's got the handling pack as opposed to only extra carbon bits for show? Or is the original purchase spec the only way? Thanks in advance, sorry if this is answered somewhere I failed to find...

Ewan

The MC Sportline came in packs, so you could have varying amounts of carbon. For example, mine has the carbon rear spoiler and front winglets, but not carbon doorhandles. I have the carbon door inserts and cills, but not the carbon gear button surround.

The handling pack was specified independently, so don't assume that if a car has an MC Sportline spoiler (for example) it means it automatically has the handling pack.

MaserMatt

Thanks for such a quick reply Ewan, that's really helpful. So short of measuring the roof height accurately, are there any visual clues...? I seem to remember reading drilled brake discs somewhere, or is that MC Stradale territory? The car I was looking at doesn't have the original invoice in its service history.