Ghibli II article from 2002 EVO

Jnismith

Back in 2002, i spent the day with Evo magazine, Harry Metcalf, Jethro Bovington and a photographer who took pictures and talked to me, and a guy called Scott Crane about our cars. Just dug it out and found that it scans pretty well and is very readable.

AIMG_4338.jpg
BIMG_4339.jpg
CIMG_4340.jpg
DIMG_4341.jpg

Andyk

Still have that magazine. Loved reading about Harris Ghibli Cup in Performance Car and then EVO.......Remeber he changed the seats in his to some very sporty looking ones. Still one car I would to have in the garage. Thanks for sharing.

Jnismith

He was the first owner of my Ghibli. He fitted ABS to it and then ripped it out before selling on. God knows what he did with the ABS kit. Seems a nice guy at the time. Cant believe it was 15 years ago.

chad5k1

I met Scott Crane when I had my integrale and the Ghibli. He had the same recaro seats in the Ghibli Cup as I had in the integrale - the ghibli standard seats were never up to the job in a standard ghibli, let alone a cup!
Any chance of a better scan or sharing on onedrive or something, I can barely read it as is.

Jnismith

I met Scott Crane when I had my integrale and the Ghibli. He had the same recaro seats in the Ghibli Cup as I had in the integrale - the ghibli standard seats were never up to the job in a standard ghibli, let alone a cup!
Any chance of a better scan or sharing on onedrive or something, I can barely read it as is.

Can you have a look on my profile. I put an album up there. If not give me your email and I’ll send them over.

Andyk

Hi Rich, hope you are well and the Ghibli is still tearing up the tracks...I have it as well which I'm sure I can scan....