Primatist and 4200CC Spyder

Ghibli336

Hello Everybody,
2 days ago i visit this wonderful Maserati-Site the first time. Congratulation and many thanks to the operators.
My name is Johannes (Giovanni) and i'm from Germany, in east of Westphalia.
I'm the owner of two Maserati: A Primatist and a 4200CC Spyder in black.
The Primatist was a purchase of a Ebay-auction in 2004. The car is very fine and in a good condition. I really love it. Since 2004 i drive the car for 30000 km without bigger problems. The Primatist runs always like a trusted friend.
In 2011 i bought the 4200, also a very nice automobile in color black with a bicoloured interieur, but my favorite is the Primatist. Everytime, when i entered the car with the stunning dark and bright blue seats, i feel and dream, i'm on the Riviera-Road in Italy.

Maserati-Treffen 017.jpg
100. Maserati-275-Modena.jpg

I hope, we see you in Frankfurt 2018.
Best Regards
Giovanni

Andyk

A big warm welcome...Thats two stunning Maserati you have there.....Love the Ghibli.

Vampyrebat

WOW! Johannes, two very special cars you have there. I love the Ghibli, it's what got me into Maserati's in the first place. Welcome along, this site is excellent for tips/advice/selling/buying and just good banter!!

GeoffCapes

That Primatist is lovely. Expect Ewan to try and buy it!

As well as a number of others.

Welcome!

Contigo

Sponsor
Hello Everybody,
2 days ago i visit this wonderful Maserati-Site the first time. Congratulation and many thanks to the operators.
My name is Johannes (Giovanni) and i'm from Germany, in east of Westphalia.
I'm the owner of two Maserati: A Primatist and a 4200CC Spyder in black.
The Primatist was a purchase of a Ebay-auction in 2004. The car is very fine and in a good condition. I really love it. Since 2004 i drive the car for 30000 km without bigger problems. The Primatist runs always like a trusted friend.
In 2011 i bought the 4200, also a very nice automobile in color black with a bicoloured interieur, but my favorite is the Primatist. Everytime, when i entered the car with the stunning dark and bright blue seats, i feel and dream, i'm on the Riviera-Road in Italy.

View attachment 47164
View attachment 47165

I hope, we see you in Frankfurt 2018.
Best Regards
Giovanni

I did the factory tour last year and loved it. Not as impressive as Pagani factory and museum but that is not hard to understand why!!!

Love the primatist, the right colour!

You just might, I have a trip over there coming up maybe April.....

Mr.Cambio

Hi Jochann and welcome. Nice cars and nice camera you have.
Maserati international rally is taking place in Berlin in 2018. Are you attending? I would make it.

RoaryRati

Ditto comments re your cars - especially the Primatist. And you did well to get those pics - we pretended (didn't take much effort!) not to understand Italian when we took ours there - the guards didn't like us being there one Saturday morning. (Indeed I've been trying to include the picture on this site but failed to date - a task for another day)

Ghibli336

Dear Maseratisti, thank you for the warm and friendly welcome.

@Oldgrognard: Yes, it is a CC Spyder, MY2005, 55000 KM with the first clutch.