New mods

conaero

Forum Owner
As the Forums 8th Birthday approaches on 23rd Feb, we will be changing moderators as they have completed their 2 year stints, 3 years in MAFs case.

I am sure you will all join me in showing your appreciation for their efforts and welcome in their replacements:

Outgoing:
MAF
Contigo
Newton

Dem will stay on and continue to manage the Ace bi monthly summer meets for another year.

Incoming:
Zep
Mid Life Crisis/Martin
FCZ360/Frank

Moderator invitation is based on more than purely posting. It’s offered to those who get fully involved...attending events, assistance in planning them to and take on projects.

In Zeps case as well as attending all major events has negotiated new sponsors in Cristian Lewis, worked out and engineered adapters so the V8’s can take a more reliable aftermarket sensor and been assisting me with polybushes development for the GT.

MLC, a long time member, I remember first meeting Martin at Beaulieu in 2010. Martin is usually the first name that goes on the events list and always pays swiftly. He helped in the development, collection and storage of the forums Gazebo.

FCZ...our Frank. Again a historic events attendee who’s skills with route planning are exceptional and takes the major headache when organising these trips. Frank undertook the routes for the recent Viva Espana producing some truly brilliant days of driving.

All put in a considerable amount of their spare time for the good of the Forum to which I am eternally greatfull.

zagatoes30

Excellent does that mean we don't need to be nice to the out going mods any more?

Welcome to the newcomers we will treat them with the respect Mods normally deserve :)

allandwf

Well done people, thanks from me, there would be no forum without those who put in the work.

philw696

Well Done all of you on the Forum.
Glad to have met many of you in the UK and now meeting a few of the members here in New Zealand.

2b1ask1

Special case
Good choices Matt, thanks for the opportunity to be a mod on the greatest Maserati forum in the world, it has been fun with fairly minimal need to interfere in most of the content. The exception being the spait of spamming last year that had us on our toes. Then previous mods had to contend with Cobratwat and GalwaygameforanythingunlessIDontwanttoplay....! The challenge for the new mods is to pursuade some of the absent members back to posting!

Congrats to the new guys.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks to the departing and well done to the new school prefects. Fine men all, and well deserved.

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
I hope the new batch don’t expect to take any less incoming fire. The old ones are, of course, fair game for all. Happy hunting guys! Oh, and well done all for your efforts. :)

redsonnylee

Thanks to the outgoing mods, I’ve learned plenty and got out of a few jams with the info in here. Following my chat with MAF last year I made the leap into a GS :)

Best wishes to the new mods.

2b1ask1

Special case
Well today is the day: Happy Birthday SportsMaserati, welcome Zep, Mid Life Crisis/Martin, FCZ360/Frank as the new Moderators to you lot, I'll leave the lights on as I go....

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
So, the new batch of gremlins are up and running. Deep joy! Happy Birthday SM. :)

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Good luck, new mods! I'm interested to see what policies you plan to put in place over the next 100 days. Your term as kind-of elected representatives of this e-land of ours will be remembered by what you achieve. Your predecessors have cleansed the stable of oddball nutjobs (reference Newton's previous post), continued to make Maserati ownership stress-free and affordable, and planned some epic trips which I have failed to go on.

I'd like to see an increase in immigration to the Forum, an improvement in food quality at The Ace and for Maserati (or, at a push, Alfa) to make a sports car. See posts passim.

Zep

Your feedback is well received and I would like to say ahead of time that any suggestion that we haven't acted on your wishes is fake news and someone else's fault. In that order.

Good luck, new mods! I'm interested to see what policies you plan to put in place over the next 100 days. Your term as kind-of elected representatives of this e-land of ours will be remembered by what you achieve. Your predecessors have cleansed the stable of oddball nutjobs (reference Newton's previous post), continued to make Maserati ownership stress-free and affordable, and planned some epic trips which I have failed to go on.

I'd like to see an increase in immigration to the Forum, an improvement in food quality at The Ace and for Maserati (or, at a push, Alfa) to make a sports car. See posts passim.

conaero

Forum Owner
Dont let it go to your head, I suppose some sort of training of your new capabilities is due...sounds like a p!ss up to me?