Supercars and Superyachts - 27th January: Rozelle Bay / Sydney

Swells65

I'll be taking the Stradale to the Supercars and Superyachts event down at Rozelle Bay tomorrow off the junction of Victoria Road and The Crescent. I hear there will be a load of "proper" cars there on the Saturday followed by a Concours event for the classics on the Sunday.

Pics to follow.

outrun

Would love to be going to that. Shame that both my car and myself are 5000 miles away!

Enjoy yourselves Aussies!

Swells65

Pics from the Event

Here are a few of the pics I took of the event:

KxWFvBFCQdiNs4WIkGFpUg.jpg
The Stradale with the Maserati dealer cars.

rXJ2nmYOSUqcxr9fmjQKNw.jpg
A respectfully tuned Shamal.

rNUYPmDNRXmENTmQgxg6tg.jpg
The only right hand drive Ghibli Spyder with a hardtop - apparently there were a few more with LHD made.

6Mk1Kz2ASQSihvgwKLtMNw.jpg
Just to show the breadth of machinery - this is an Iguana: it has retractable caterpillar tracks to get itself out of the water!

Not a huge turn-out, but plenty of Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren, AMG and Aston Martins on show with some classics like a Hispano Suiza, an Alvis and a couple of 1920s Rolls-Royce. Today should have had more of the classics.

Attachments

• %orLEboTS%+8uYt9uxbWDQ.jpg
    %orLEboTS%+8uYt9uxbWDQ.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 58

alfatwo

I think that photo was taken on Lake Garda, It was the only Riva Aquarama to be fitted with two Lamborghini V12's 300hp each!

Dave

Last edited:

TimR

Saw a lovely Ghibli spyder at McGraths recently. One of only four RHD cars ever made apparently...! :eek:

That Shamal is class......

MikeOl

Do you have any of these over in Aus :wink:View attachment 47073View attachment 47074

Dave
OMG, this boat looks amazing !!
On the other hand, my friend's boat looks very cool too. Of course after he decides all the issues with the company that sold it to him.

1010x1010