Wanted Quattroporte Sport GT S

PeteGray

Hi,
I've Been looking for the right Quattroporte GT S for a while now nit cannot find the right car. Someone on the S9's forum suggested that I contact this forum (they are a past member), as it's such a good forum for anything Maserati.

This would be my first Maserati so I'm very green in this area. The car I'd like to find would ideally be Black, alcantara half seats, carbon trim, low miles, low owner, full Maserati service history - basically a really nice and well loved example for me to cherish.
If anyone knows of any examples for sale, has one themselves or can share any helpful buying advice I'd be really grateful and am open to considering any GT S.

My car background is fairly standard, in that I've had lot's of munters but a few highlights which have been mainly german such as a 911, an M3 CSL and a couple of AMG's. My preference has always been Italian but I've just not quite had the opportunity or means to buy. The day's of cheap 360's and 612's are long gone sadly.
Cheers
Peter

Mattp

I wanted Black, until I saw some of the other colours... so give some serious consideration to broadening your horizons! Ewans car looks the business, and If I was in your position that would be one car, high up on my short list of cars to view...
I have yet to meet the chap, but have a look at the cars owned thread and have a look at Ewans past collection... I would trust him over a random dealer or individual.

Andyk

Hi,
I've Been looking for the right Quattroporte GT S for a while now nit cannot find the right car. Someone on the S9's forum suggested that I contact this forum (they are a past member), as it's such a good forum for anything Maserati.

This would be my first Maserati so I'm very green in this area. The car I'd like to find would ideally be Black, alcantara half seats, carbon trim, low miles, low owner, full Maserati service history - basically a really nice and well loved example for me to cherish.
If anyone knows of any examples for sale, has one themselves or can share any helpful buying advice I'd be really grateful and am open to considering any GT S.

My car background is fairly standard, in that I've had lot's of munters but a few highlights which have been mainly german such as a 911, an M3 CSL and a couple of AMG's. My preference has always been Italian but I've just not quite had the opportunity or means to buy. The day's of cheap 360's and 612's are long gone sadly.
Cheers
Peter

Oh, I had an M3 CSL....Best car I have ever had and wished I hadn't sold her.

Andyk

They certainly have gone up in money over the last few years....Are you on the CSLregister...?

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
I’m not familiar with that car, I have a black 2011 GTS coming in next week. Call me if it’s of interest and I can explain.

Andyk

Ah, you are looking for a 4.7.....Good call...One of Maserati best kept secret this model......If Dicky above has on it will be a great car and worth a call.

I love the colour combo.
The white is fab, but I think it will not be as attractive when it is dirty.
Even the Carbon looks good (not a fan usually) next to the white stitching.

hmmm tempted

rockits

I'm not normally a fan of white but quite like this. As Andy says it has been for sale for a while. In the silly QP price market I expect the price is a smidge strong regardless of mileage although it is very low mileage.

Looks great to me but maybe needs to be south of 35k bit north of it.

Ewan

In white it'll be VERY hard to shift later on. Virtually everyone wants grey or black. I'd say the colour devalues it by a minimum of £5k.

There's a grey one for sale at about £27k as shown on a different thread. I'd see that as a better buy. But as suggested above, chat with Dicky and see what he has up his sleeve.

azapa

But surely, if you internalize that "white factor" price drop now, in your offer price, when it comes to get out you'll be no worse off than any other QP seller?