Thats me back with Masser!!

flexwing

Following a year without a Masser it is back to sleepless nights, impending drama, high expense, tantrums by the road, occasional disappointment but ultimately huge reward and sense of accomplishment. No, not my 12 year old son, but a 4200 just bought from Crofty!
My last 4200 was a great car but unfortunately suffered from every shortfall the breed has to offer. The secret is to buy a good un and I have.
So, thanks Crofty the car was a dream to drive up from Bristol yesterday and looking forward to the better weather. It would be great to catch up with Forum members up here in Scotland sometime this Summer.

conaero

Forum Owner
Great news and sad news.

Great news for you and sad news for the rest of us who will be standing by the side of the road with him while he fixes the Ghibli on our European events :)

I know his 4200 well and its been very well maintained by the guys at Ftech so you should have a good'n there, well done.

allandwf

Well done, there are a few of us scattered about up here. Look forward to meeting up sometime.

flexwing

Thanks for the comments guys. I must confess I did try a 996 C4S which I really fancied but having tried it, it brought back all of the memories of my last 996 which was rock hard suspension and a clutch that needs both feet to operate! I also tried a Jaguar XK but require some space for rear passengers. Really, I don't know why they bothered with the rear seats in this car! I really don't think there is a better combination of soul, sound, performance and practicality than a 4200.
Actually, maybe a 3200 but I'm not man enough for one of these! Maybe one day... Tell you what though, I think the 928 is a great car. Wish I had kept my S4 I sold 10 years ago!

Geo

It was good chatting to you the other day and I'm glad the trip down South worked out well for you Gordon. I'll look forward to meeting you and seeing the car some time. :thumb3:

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Matt, you're looking much better this year. Have you just had a sneaky health Spa break? :saifi:

conaero

Forum Owner
Matt, you’re looking much better this year. Have you just had a sneaky health Spa break? :saifi:

No, I went to Crofty's Devoshire mens spa and treatment centre and came out looking like him.

Its all the rage, you should try it....its about time you put some thatch back up top!