Sunday afternoon daydreaming...

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Very lovely, but I couldn’t imagine spending that amount and not driving home in a Strad.

keith

Without meaning to spoil anyone's dream car. I think it's beginning to look a bit dated both in terms of looks and technology.

Andyk

You would be mad to shell out that money on her when another dealer had one in the same colour and spec with around 1000 miles for 89k............I can't see many going out the door over 100k.......Still looks lovely though but sort of get where you are coming from Keith. We must be due for a new one soon.....

JonW

Agree with all the comments - but one of the great things about daydreaming is it removes the need to be sensible or rational....

Tipmethewink

You would be mad to shell out that money on her when another dealer had one in the same colour and spec with around 1000 miles for 89k............I can't see many going out the door over 100k.......Still looks lovely though but sort of get where you are coming from Keith. We must be due for a new one soon.....
I'm with you but it's true of most high end cars though isn't it, waiting lists aside. Somebody has to buy the new ones.

Andyk

There are two black ones on AT....Same year one with 450 miles and one with 800 miles on at 89k........20k less than the blue one for a few miles less. Is it possible to get a healthy reduction on the higher priced cars do you think ?

Rwc13

I bought a MY18 Grancabrio in November and got a pretty good discount on a very well specced dealer stock car. Decided I was prepared to take the depreciation hit as intending to keep long term and wanted the “last of the line†in terms of NA V8 old school but with the benefit of the technology and other improvements. Very pleased with it

Ewan

Meaning you have 6 Maserati's on the go. Well played Sir! (My record was 4 at any given time).

Don't forget to update your signature.

Rwc13

Levante went in part-ex so have 5, but will be moving on the Ghibli II, QPV and Gransport Spyder this year - the GC and GS feel like the long term keepers

BigR

How did you find the Levante? I ask as I have a Cayenne currently and have just been driving a Stelvio as a rental car. Only a base-ish diesel, but really quite decent. Obviously not perfect #itsItalian, as access is slightly awkward around the front pillars - as with the Giulia, I found - and the rear window is unbelievably tiny through the rear view mirror. But very comfortable, quiet, wooshes along very nicely.

Rwc13

I liked it a lot, but would have preferred the petrol that arrived in the UK later. Very comfortable, much better build quality than the earlier Turin cars, drove very well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

outrun

How did you find the Levante? I ask as I have a Cayenne currently and have just been driving a Stelvio as a rental car. Only a base-ish diesel, but really quite decent. Obviously not perfect #itsItalian, as access is slightly awkward around the front pillars - as with the Giulia, I found - and the rear window is unbelievably tiny through the rear view mirror. But very comfortable, quiet, wooshes along very nicely.

I'm liking the Stelvio, saw my first one in the flesh the other day. My leased Volvo XC60 finishes in September and I'm seriously considering one if I can get a decent deal. I may also just buy my Volvo at the end of lease as I like it a lot and it's been perfect for 40k miles.