GS / Vantage Comparison

philw696

Having worked on a couple and driven them I think AM really know how to put a car together well in my opinion.
British coach trimmers probably the Best in the World.

Delmonte

Haven’t driven the Vantage but up until recently it was THE car I wanted; only latterly did I think seriously about the Maser. Anyway, in the end, I went for the mint facelift 4200 (as the GS with same condition / miles would have been 12 grand more... at least) So then the 4200 was left up against the Vantage... and a pristine v. Low mileage Vantage would have been same sort of price as the GS... when you’re talking 30% more for the same sort of car, with Aston being a bit slower too, and less space (I use the back seats as luggage space, and need for touring across Spain in June, the Vantage may have struggled)... But it became a no brained for the 4200 in the end. BUT... whisper it... I do think the Aston looks better...

Swedish Paul

I agree , the Vantage just looks stunning from every angle. The GS however has a habit of looking different from the same angle on two different occasions. I can’t explain why. And you always seem to discover something new, a curve, whatever. It could just be my eyes and the beer though....