Looking at a car. Any help greatly received.

Nibby

Hi all
I joined the forum some time back, at the time looking into buying a Biturbo Spyder but as I've sold my classic car along with a bit of pension pot money I now find I'm within reach of 4200 Spyder, I would like one with a manual gearbox if I can, my knowledge of Maserati's is minimal, I've been squatting up on the net but still have very little knowledge, because of this most people point me towards a German alternative but German cars don't really interest me and I like the rareness of Maserati's.
Looking at the adverts I've noticed this one in Tring at a dealership, a quick mot check reveals there was an advisory on subframe corrosion a couple of mot's back also a mix match of tyres at some point.
Any tips or knowledge of this car would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Mark
https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201711131203159?make=MASERATI&model=SPYDER&logcode=p

steve3200

i think the main thing on the spyder for me is that it has a rear glass screen and MSP suspension (identified by the msp button as apposed to the ASR button), also manually check the clutch wear by looking underneath at the plates, new plate is about 6.34mm and fully worn is about 5.34, about £1,500 to replace at an indy, manual clutches are more expensive than on cambiocorsa models.

Nibby

Thanks Steve
Regarding identifying clutch wear that's another thing I will have to squat up on.