My new garage and home office.

philw696

Have to agree with you guys lost my father when in NZ so glad to be this side of the world and closer to my my mother.

rockits

All my side moved away down to South Coast but we are OK where we are at the moment.

ChrisQP09

Perfect stuff. I will be doing my own soon so looking forward to the hard graft and it all paying off, just like your's.

Motorsport3

So, for the past three months I have been working on my garage, converting it into a better home for the Stradale as well as a home office. I built the garage in 2012 but it was left as an empty shell as we also did a 2500 sqft barn conversion and the piggy bank was running low. Just got round to completing the work. I spend 2/3 days a week working at home and am very happy indeed to have my own space away from the wife/kids/puppy etc. It's also nice to have a home for some artwork that the Missus didn't want in the house such as my Goodwood poster which is signed by several famous drivers and bike riders or my Stirling Moss signed pictures which she thinks are sexist in this "Me Too" world!

Some before and after shots....quality is not great.....

View attachment 46882

View attachment 46883

View attachment 46884

After....

View attachment 46886

View attachment 46888

View attachment 46889

And yes, I installed a toilet so I don't have to go into the house, basically ever....

View attachment 46890

Great arrangement. Like the bike too.
I would have a concentration problem of I had a GT like this one in front of my desk.