RiP Fast Ed

Doohickey

Velociraptor
I saw the Lemmy/Philthy/Fast Eddie line up at Newcastle City Hall in 1981 and was part of the audience for No Sleep 'til Hammersmith. One of the loudest gigs I ever went to.

RIP all 3.

alfatwo

I thought 40 years of race driving knackered you up, but these guys take the biscuit, 68's nothing!

Dave

allandwf

The original, and best, lineup reunited. Sad. Saw them on Bomber, Overkill, and Ace of Spades tour. Then later lineup around 2006ish.

Jnismith

Not original, that was Lemmy, Lucas and Larry but certainly the best. Their first album is just great.

I saw the Lemmy/Philthy/Fast Eddie line up at Newcastle City Hall in 1981 and was part of the audience for No Sleep 'til Hammersmith. One of the loudest gigs I ever went to.

RIP all 3.

I was there too. Were you the one with the daily telegraph and carnation?

VMSRTI

The only Motorhead member I have seen is Mikkey Dee when he toured here with the Scorpions. Would have loved to see Lemmy Live.

Andyk

Another great hard rock musician .... Saw him at Bristol Colston Hall with as most say the best Motorhead line up....Now all gone. Saw him then with his next band Fastway. Had a drink with him in the pub at the back of the Colstin hall and he was a true gent. RIP Eddie....

Spartacus

I had to laugh when i watched a documentry on Motorhead and they asked Lemmy what the band was called before it was called Motorhead . He said " Yeah we were called B4stard! ...But the record company said we had to change it for some reason . " Fooking legend ! :thumb:

Last edited:

Andyk

Well he got to use it in the end with the LP of the same name.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 26

Andyk

Beer advert always made giggle.....Motorhead also had a range of vibrators as well for the more deserning lady..........or man.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 26